Physical Therapy Services In Jacksonville Beach
Big surgeries can limit your mobility, we come to you to get you back to top form.
- Total Joint Replacements; Hip, Knee, Shoulder
- Arthroscopic Repairs; Achilles Tendon, Meniscus, Rotator Cuff
- Back Surgery
It’s inevitable we will have orthopedic pain complaints at some point in our lives, you can save time and money by getting PT started as soon as possible.
- Low Back Pain & Sciatica
- Neck Pain & Headaches
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee, Foot or Ankle Pain
Did you know falling is the 2nd leading cause of accidental death. As we age, decreasing mobility and increasing risk of falls robs us of our quality of life. Staying mobile can add years to your life and life to your years. We address the following and help you rehab in your home for the greatest benefit:
- Balance Issues
- Home Safety Assessment and Modification Recommendations
- Difficulty with walking and standing from a chair
If you live an active lifestyle, you are likely to get some bumps and bruises along the way. We help you recover quickly and get back in the game.
- Muscles Strains and Ligament Sprains
- Overuse Injuries
- Movement Screen & Training on Lifting Optimization
Our tune up sessions are the ideal complement to aid in recovery from intense training and also to maintain strength & flexibility following physical therapy.
- Recovery Modalities
- Full Body Stretch
- Corrective Exercises
You want to lose weight, get stronger and get back to living an active and healthy life… but are afraid nagging injuries will hold you back. Our orthopedic personal training program is designed to give you the attention and specialized approach to exercise that will keep you pain free while getting in shape.
- Proper Lifting Technique
- Modifications Specific to your Body and Injury History
- Training with a Professional who understands Orthopedics